Wednesday 8 September 2010

J. Tisbury

I’ve been interested in photography for years and most weekends taking photographs or working in the studio. I’m a member of my local photography club, Rushden & District Photography Society. I’ve won awards for much of my work which I enter into national and international competitions. I’m also a member of the Royal Photographic Society, achieving my ARPS distinction in 2004.
I love working both in a studio and on location work, for both offer tremendous artistic flexibility and inspire an incredible range of ideas and imagery. The studio is a blank canvas where you create and control everything, whereas the landscape we can only ever interact with it and never exercise complete control. I like to create images that stir the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CAW Gallery | Our Artists Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme